Friday

On to Auckland New Zealnd then Papeete,Tahiti

The Auckland Grand Chancellor Hotel was memorable, but not in a positive way. (Realizing that this hotel has NO elevator and your room is on the second floor.) I do have my photo album done, as well as my website is now online so that these pictures can be seen there so you can check into my electronic album. I really got carried away this time though, with the photos, but like I tell everyone, it took me 35 years to get there the first time, and if I waited that long again, I would be 95 and not feel like taking too many photos then. People have said; "Are you glad you did it, and would you do it again?" My answer to both is YES!!!

Flight Crew from Air Tahiti Nui This was our Flight Crew from Air Tahiti Nui on the trip from Auckland, New Zealand to Papeete, Tahiti on an Airbus 340. Very good crew and their service was exceptional! Posted by Picasa

The return trip was long and somewhat tedious, (4.5 hrs from Auckland, New Zealand to Papeete, Tahiti and then another 8 hrs from Papeete to LAX) but it also had several highlights, but the two days in Auckland was NOT one of them.

3 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

But possibly not staying at the Aukland Grand Chancellor???

Monday, 19 December, 2005  
Blogger bulletbow said...

Boy you can say that again! ~ jb///

Tuesday, 20 December, 2005  
Blogger somershade said...

Thanks for taking the time to put together the tour, I really love reading about the differences and of coarse enjoying the beautiful picture,including your pretty wife(cute couple)
Comeing back after church to see the rest.

Sunday, 02 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home